Find an Assembler -
You selected the following postcode district:
Details of your nearest assembler have been emailed to you at and if you entered a phone number your nearest assembler will try to contact you to discuss your requirments.
Charging Structure Explained:All methods of charging have their pros and cons, however make sure it is clear what charging structure is proposed by the assembler before contracting him.
- Some assemblers may charge a cancellation fee, if you cancel the job. This is only fair if they are left with no time to book in other work. It is therefore adviseable not to arrange delivery and assembly on the same day to avoid this inconvenience all round.
- Most assemblers will charge a premium on the first hour or first item, to cover the time and cost of getting to you. This is simple to apply and a good approach as it generally keeps costs down.
Hourly Rate Rate:
- The assembler will estimate the time required and set out his charges in units of one hour.
- The assembler will quote a fixed price based on what you need assembling. This often works out to be more expensive because the assembelr has to take account of unknown risks and add a premium accordingly.
- The assembler will base his charges on the price of goods you bought. This is common with the in house teams at high street chains such as Ikea, where the price is a percentage of the cost of the goods, and is therefore very easy to work out. This does not take into account the effort involved and some items are very cheap and others expensive by comparision. This generally works out to be more expensive though as it is similar to the fixed price model noted above.
Apartment Packs for Buy to Let / Landlords?
Furnishings provide a full service for the buy to let
investor. So whether you have one apartment or more to furnish we have
a range of packs to suite your budget and requirements. All packs
Delivery - Unpacking - Assembly - Packaging Removal
Flat Pack Furniture to Buy
Space Furnishings provide a broad range of household furniture, with the option of assembly where flat pack is pruchased such as wardrobes, beds, cabinets etc.
You now contact the assembler directly. This removes our overhead and cuts your costs. You still get the same high standard of flat pack assembly but at a lower price. Many of the assemblers listed also or used to sub-contract for other national assembly companies, so why pay more than you have to?